Koi are “schooling” type fish that yearn to be with other koi. To keep your koi content, make sure to always have more than one koi in your pond or tank.
This entry was posted on Monday, July 11th, 2016 at 10:18 am and is filed under News & Updates. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.
Your Shopping Cart
|« Jun||Aug »|
- 22 September:
- 25 September:
- 26 September:
- 27 September:
- 28 September:
- 29 September:
- 2 October:
- 3 October:
- 4 October:
- Fish Truck In Goshen Alabama (8:30 am)
- Pond Stocking in Whitewright Texas (9:00 am)
- Lake or Pond Stocking In Troy, Alabama (10:30 am)
- Pond Stocking in Howe Texas (11:00 am)
- Pond Stocking in Union Springs, Al (12:30 pm)
- Pond Stocking in Argyle Texas (2:00 pm)
- Pond Stocking in Phenix City, Alabama (3:00 pm)
- Fish Truck Visits Azle, TX (4:00 pm)
- 5 October:
- 6 October: